Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The Only Real Valuable Thing Is Intuition ~Einstein...Listen to Your Intuition Today

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live 

Q: Why do you want to quit your job EVEN if you don’t have another job lined-up? 

Listening to Our Intuition – July 1

I hate coming in every day.

The people I work with are frustrated with the policies and low pay and half the time everyone is sighing and complaining. I had to reduce the amount of taxes taken out of my paycheck just to survive, and almost got fired for my lateness.

I just don’t want to be there.

I get an ache in the pit of my stomach thinking about going back after a peaceful two-week vacation.

Helping customers and servicing others in retail is not a good fit for me.

I need to be able to have downtime by myself to recharge, and all this job does is drain my energy.

I am willing to take out money of my IRA in order to survive for a few months in order to find a new job, and hopefully transform my job into a career.

I need some peace, and my intuition tells me to quit.

I just landed a part-time job with some earning potential, and I could focus on that and also find a temp job during the day or land interviews for a new one.

The only thing I am worried about is insurance coverage.

~Worker Living in NORTH CAROLINA

intuition

 

We already know what to do if we listen to our intuition.

Go back and re-read today’s story. As she talks about her intuition she talks about the actions that she is and could take…then what happens?…her brain takes over…it tells her to fear…doubt her intuition…think about insurance coverage…. anything to stop her in her tracks.

Don’t let anything stop you on your path, on this journey…not even your own fears…listen to your intuition…

P.S.

What is intuition you might ask?  Intuition is tapping into this all-knowing universal mind that is inside of all of us. It already knows what you should do and where you should go. Until you listen to and trust your intuition you will continue to struggle and wonder.  Once you can tap into this universal mind the entire “game of life” makes sense because you are in alignment.