Sunday, July 6, 2014

If Opportunity Doesn't Knock; Build A Door

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live 

Q: Why do you want to quit your job EVEN if you don’t have another job lined-up?

Creating Wealth – July 6

I’m feeling burned-out, having to juggle my full time job and being a voice coach on weeknights and weekends to earn some extra income and keeping the passion of teaching going.

I try to spend the remaining time I have with my sons and partner.

It’s taking a toll on my health now.

I’m also at the point where I don’t enjoy my work anymore.

I want to quit my full time job and teach singing full time, so I can have time flexibility and the possibility to create wealth according to how hard and smart I work.

~ Worker Living in SINGAPORE

 

Creating Opportunity

Today, ask:

“What will allow me to create wealth according to how hard and smart I work?”

Listen for an answer.