Saturday, July 5, 2014

The Secret of Life is to Pay Attention

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live 

Q: Why do you want to quit your job EVEN if you don’t have another job lined-up?

 Pay Attention – July 5

I want to start my business – the one that will make a real difference.

In fact, it will be helping other people quit *their* jobs by starting a business.

I’m a marketing expert, my jobs/clients have always been startups and people launching businesses without me even realizing – this is what I’m meant to do.

I just need to embrace it.

~ Worker Living in CANADA

 

pay attention

Every single day of our lives if we are paying attention the universe is providing us with information to help lead us to our authentic selves.

Today…something is being said, something maybe put in front of you, a website you stumble upon, a song you hear, a bird, a text message, something you read

something

pay attention

the secret of life is to pay attention

that’s it

pay attention.