Saturday, May 2, 2015

Time To Take Control Of Your Life Now.

My job makes me feel depressed, like I have no real value or purpose in life.  It pays terribly and there’s not one single thing about it I enjoy. 

It makes me feel less and less like ‘me’ every damn day that passes and I’m beyond sick of feeling this way. 

I want some control and DIRECTION in my life again.  

I want something to really strive for, and just maybe make one of my dreams come true. (If I don’t try, I’ll never know and I’ll always be kicking myself).

~Worker Living in the UNITED KINGDOM

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live

Take Control Of Your Life

Take control of the direction your life is taking. 

Don’t TRY, because trying provides an excuse, just DO IT…take control.

If you don’t, then who will?