Friday, May 8, 2015

Ask. Ask. Ask. Open Your Mouth. Say It Outloud.

I am currently fed up with my job. I actually hate it.

I wake up in the morning to go to work and I feel depressed. This has been happening for more than a year. I find it totally non challenging and I am forced to be here every day, cause I kind of think it’s dangerous to quit your job nowadays in the middle of the economical crisis.

I have been searching for a job for a long time, but I can’t find anything that interests me.

~Worker Living in GERMANY

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live

ask

 

Today, ask for things to open up.

Just ask for the universe, God, your higher power to open an opportunity for you that is right for you at this time in your life.  Although things may not have worked out last year it does not mean that they won’t work out for you this year. 

Ask. Act. Wait.