Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Please Don't Let Student Loan Debt Crush Your Dreams

I want to relocate and be with my fiancé. 

I want to change careers to be somewhere where I am full-time and have benefits since I am currently part-time with no benefits. 

I have student loans coming due for payment.

Bigger City = Bigger Opportunities and I want to get out of my parent’s home.

~Worker Living in ILLINOIS

Student Loan Debt

Oh, to be young and starting out.

Hopes, dreams, opportunities, and student loans.

WAIT, student loans, that doesn’t fit with hopes, dreams and opportunities.

No, it doesn’t; but it’s a fact of life for many of us.

Student loans, credit card debt, mortgages, car loans, on and on and on. 

These obligations hang over our heads like a hammer to remind us that we can’t “Just Quit”.

We have to have another job lined up, don’t we? 

Maybe, but maybe not.

Work Step 2 today…

run the numbers again…

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live