Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Awaken Your Heart

Currently I am good at my job, I enjoy working with my colleagues and I work in a very busy but relaxed environment; however; it does take a lot of my energy.

For all the energy I put in I feel I need something more rewarding, a job that provides satisfaction in the heart, a job that I am passionate about and I don’t mind putting my energy and mind into it.

Something I can come home and feel it was worth it. Maybe not every single day but most days. 

~Worker Living in the UNITED KINGDOM

From the Heart

If we listen to our heart it will lead us in the right direction. 

There is a “knowingness’ that comes and the heart recognizes what to do that will bring it satisfaction.

Close your eyes, ask your heart what to do…then listen…

You are reading from the book Just Quit & Live

Our Just Quit & Live Survey:
Below is a survey link which has a list of questions to help you determine if you are READY to Just Quit Your Job Without Another One:

Take Our Survey!