Thursday, February 12, 2015

We Rise By Lifting Others ~Robert Ingersoll

Each day I am miserable and feel I am not being challenged. I work from home and I am isolated.

I want to work in the music business.

Any career I have had I have been told I look unhappy and that is because I am.

~Worker Living in ARIZONA

rise

Today, if you know the business that you want to work in then start moving towards that business. Do one thing today towards working in that business or industry. 

If you don’t know the business or industry that you want to work in and you know of somebody else who is trying to break into a business or industry, then do something for them. Even if it is just call or text them today and ask how it is going. Encourage them. 

Helping others achieve their dreams will help you to achieve your dreams and goals. It works.  It just works. Watch how it works for both you and them.