Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Trusting Ourselves

You are reading from the book  “Just Quit” & Live

 Q: Why do you want to quit your job EVEN if you don’t have another job lined-up?

A: The stress and pressure is difficult to bear. I am being manipulated and used to work the job of multiple people with no extra financial incentive. There is a limited amount of support and trust existing between myself and those above me. The accusations never stop! I am always defending myself, biting my tongue, and being viewed through faulty lens.

~Worker Living in OHIO

trust

Today’s Meditation/Reflection:

Today, I will trust myself.  I will trust in my abilities. I will trust that I will get through the trials on this job.  I can trust myself to make the right decisions about what to do next.

From “Just Quit” & Live by Ridea Richardson ©2014.  All rights reserved.

Just Quit & Live is available for purchase via Amazon.