Sunday, April 19, 2015

Enough Already - Start Making Good Decisions

I do not get to enjoy anything I want to do with the money I make because all my time is spent at work.

I wake up go to work, by the time I am home, I have two whole hours a day for myself. Not enough time for my family who also needs me. My days off, are often interrupted by work and many times I end up having to work on those days anyway.

I do not like the person I am anymore.

I do not feel like myself and I don’t want to keep doing something just because I feel like I have to.           

~Worker Living in ILLINOIS

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live

decisions

Today, focus on what you want to do. If you are not able to enjoy your money because you’re working too much then you should save as much of that money as you can.

One day soon you can do what you want to do. The more money you have saved the more power you’ll have to “Just Quit”…any day of your choosing.