Saturday, April 25, 2015

"I Wish I Woulda Worked My Just Quit Plan When I Stumpled On That Website That Day!" ~Your Future Self 10 Years From Now

I want to find my bliss.

I know I will never be happy doing what I’m doing now. I want to pursue my passions full-time, because I know how they make me feel compared to what I do now!

Even with the extra raise I’ve earned at my job, it’s not worth my happiness.      

~Worker Living in PENNSYLVANIA

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live

Shoulda

Knowing that burning feeling of pursuing our passions is what “Just Quit” is about.  Knowing how it feels to jump out of bed. Knowing what happiness is to us and having that feeling day after day after day is worth more than any amount of money.

Once we deal with our fears about our finances (Step 2) we realize that we can move towards earning money doing something meaningful and worthwhile to the world. 

No regrets. NO REGRETS. Take Action. DO SOMETHING.