Friday, April 3, 2015

Find Some "Alone" Time. Work On Yourself Today.

I can’t take it anymore.

I feel like I’m the lone wolf that has to take care of everything.

There is never actually “alone” time. I’m always on call and constantly getting alerts and or emails or whatever it maybe. I am constantly awakened and miss out on my personal life because of work. 

~Worker Living in MASSACHUSETTS

project

If today you are in a situation where you are SO important, always on call and have lost your life by giving all of your time to your job/corporation/boss then you need to ask yourself HOW LONG you are going to continue to make someone else’s dreams come true?

HOW LONG are you going to make someone ELSE rich while today you feel like you are missing out on your life? 

HOW LONG?

 It’s up to you. Remember, you have to be smart enough to figure this out.  You’re SO important.  You’re taking care of everything at work.  You’re a Lone Wolf. Great, now do something for yourself.