Monday, April 20, 2015

Have The Courage To Follow Your Talent Where It Leads

I am thinking about quitting my job without another one lined up because I really don’t want another “job.” I want to find out what I really want to do and what kind of lifestyle I want.

I feel like I’ve had the soul sucked out of me and I won’t be able to figure it out until I have some “job free” time.

I want to hike the Appalachian Trail.

~Worker Living in CALIFORNIA

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live

everyone has talent

Today, commit to finding your passion. 

If  you already know your passion DECIDE if you can stay in your current job while you pursue it, or if you need to “Just Quit” so that you can get some ‘job free time’ to gather first-hand knowledge about what you want to accomplish from this point forward in your life.