Sunday, April 26, 2015

Where Are You On The Happiness Scale?

On a scale of 1-10, 1 being unhappy, 5 being neutral, and 10 being fully happy, I am consistently at a 4 or below in regards to my job. This means that not only am I not happy at my job, but I am actually unhappy.  

I have made the decision that I need to remove things from my life that make me unhappy in order to find happiness.

If my job was neutral or better, I would stay. But I remain in the unhappy zone, so I have to leave.                  

~Worker Living in MASSACHUSETTS

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live

happiness scale

Did you know there was a happiness scale…well today there is.

Today, where are you on the happiness scale of 1-10?  Where were you yesterday on that scale?  Where will you be one year from now if you stay in your current job?

Just questions…be honest with yourself.