Saturday, December 21, 2019

Action...Do Something Today...

I feel miserable every morning and every minute I spend in this office. I don’t believe in their corporate values. I am constantly loaded with a huge amount of stress.

I am not listened to. I am being lectured and patronized every day about how I shouldn’t get so stressed. My boss is making me feel as if it is only my fault and that I take things so personally (maybe it is, but this is the way I am).

I don’t give a sh*t about what I am doing.I am not passionate about it in the slightest and that is why I get so stressed about it probably.

I can’t switch off properly when I am leaving the office, because when I come back from holidays an overwhelming feeling of anguish is pervading me.  I feel like I am wasting my time.

~Worker Living in the UNITED KINGDOM

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live

Just Did It

All we have is time. Our life is just a series of minutes, hours and days. We have today.  We begin each day with a clean slate.

What are we going to do with today? 

What actions are we going to take to make it out of this job situation? Today, we need to take one action; maybe it is to start and develop one new habit that will help us to break the cycle.

Do something today.