Monday, December 23, 2019

Ideas, Dreams & Hopes For Tomorrow - Be Productive Today.

I have never enjoyed working at my current job, and I feel like I need the space to figure out my next direction.

While stuck in this job, I lack the energy to creatively pursue anything else. I feel that it keeps me from opening myself to true experience and opportunity.

I know that I could embody and fulfill so much more potential if I had some time to really focus on myself and my happiness.

~Worker Living in Wisconsin

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live

productivity

You might have to work at a place right now where you feel stuck, and you might be stuck, but you can make the best use of your time. 

Today, don’t waste any time. None. Not a second of your time today. Just for today be productive for yourself.

You’ll be amazed at what that feels like and just how much time and energy we can spend going in circles stewing about our situations. Today, any time you have even a moment to yourself make it count.