Thursday, December 12, 2019

Yes, Change Is Hard...Now, What Are You Going To Do?

I’m ready to move on. I’ve been at this organization over five years and have learned a lot, had some amazing experiences and helped to build new departments, but I am in need of a change.

I’m quitting because I want to spend more time exploring what this change could look like for me.

~Worker Living in ILLINOIS

a change is going to come

Whether you initiate it or not a change is GOING to come. 

Change is what life is about. 

Eventually something is going to change: your job, your boss, your co-workers, whatever you service or sale, or your job duties.  One way or the other, something is going to change.

It’s now just a matter of how active you are going to be in the change that is going to come.  You can sit back and chill or you can decide to take control and explore what you want the change to look like. 

It’s just a decision.