Sunday, December 8, 2019

There IS Hope And A Way Will Come

I don’t have faith in the leadership at my company.

We are understaffed, people are literally working 70 hours a week. It is taking up to three months to replace open positions. I am not working that much because I don’t want anyone to expect me to do that on a regular basis. I am getting behind because I am not working that much.

I am in a new position and have not had adequate training and everyone is so busy, no one is really available to provide good help and guidance. I am exhausted and stressed out when I am not at work, always thinking about what more I should be doing.

I am having a hard time in the evenings focusing on updating my resume and looking for another job.

I do not have faith in getting any help to make things better. We are all drowning in work and  I have no hope that it will get better soon.

I do not want to work in this industry anymore.

~Worker Living in ARIZONA

process of life

Sometimes we don’t even have hope. 

We just can’t see anything to be hopeful about. 

We don’t see a way out.  All we can see is a messy situation. 

THESE ARE LIES. 

These are lies that our mind keeps repeating over and over again. It is really difficult to break that cycle, but you can break it.

Today, say: “There is hope.  A way will come.  I will quiet my mind long enough to allow peace in.  There is peace available and I need peace of mind to think clearly.”    

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live