Friday, December 20, 2019

Don't Give Up. Just Hold On. Hold On To Hope. Hope That Next Year Will Be A Good Year.

I’ve been working my butt off for almost nine years and have never gotten a promotion. I don’t make enough each month to do anything extra because I’m a single mom who just got her daughter through college and another one in Cosmetology School.

I have racked up $52,000 in parent plus loans.

I’m frustrated that in order to buy Christmas gifts this year I had to use credit cards and know that I will struggle for another 6 months next year to pay them off. I never am able to go out to dinner. I never am able to take a trip anywhere while all my friends my age are able to.

I also have every responsibility on my shoulders and between that stress and work stress I had a heart attack last year.

I’m sick of everything and want to make my life simple. I want to give up. I don’t even have the brain power to think up a plan let alone a penny to save for my “six months without a job” plan.      

~Worker Living in PENNSYLVANIA

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live

Hold On Pain Ends

Sometimes and some days it all seems impossible. 

We can’t keep up and we want to give up. Things just aren’t working out for us.  Things don’t seem fair and we don’t know why. 

It doesn’t seem like we are going to make it, but we are.  We are going to make it.  We have come too far to give up now. We have endured too much to give up now. 

Just hold on.  Life is about change.  Nothing stays the same.  This time will pass and we will get through it.