Thursday, February 5, 2015

Today, Make Your Pro's and Con's List Of Staying and Leaving Your Job

I’m in danger of getting hurt every day that I work. I’m trapped in a sh*tty, racist town doing nothing to pursue my dreams.

I don’t get to be with my girlfriend. I have terrible hours. I don’t get to spend time with my family.

I have carpal tunnel syndrome, neck pain, and tons of stress just thinking about going to work and this company treats their employees like sh*t.

~Worker Living in NEW YORK

positive and negative

You have to make your list.  You know the list.  The pros and the cons list for your current job. 

Staying (Positive and Negative)

Leaving (Positive and Negative)

If you are miserable you have to make this list to really get to the bottom of how bad it is. If you are generally okay (and not totally miserable) you might not need to actually write the list down, but you should do it in your head. You need an idea of the positives and negatives of this job.