Wednesday, February 18, 2015

You Are In Control Of Your Life. You Can Change It...Just Like That...

I am depressed at my current job.

I hate it and it is making me insane.

I have so much more to offer. 

I get talked down to and treated like crap by everyone who works there. 

I work with my ex, and my boss is an a**hole. It just kills me inside knowing I have to work there.

~Worker Living in MISSOURI

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live

change just like that

Why do we think we can’t make a change? 

Why do we feel so helpless and hopeless sometimes like we are stuck here in this place, dealing with it all?

We have to know that things will change. 

One day things will change. 

Things always change.  It is just a matter of time. 

While we are here, dealing with all that is this job, and this place, we will endure it for now because we know that it will change.

Things always change.