Saturday, February 21, 2015

What Are You Good At? Are You An Expert In A Field?

There is no personal growth.

I am just doing a job for the money.

I am not using my skills or education.

I will be 40 next year and would like to love my job. I would love to be an expert in my field; a field that gives me passion.

~Worker Living in the BAHAMAS

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live

 expert

Today, ask yourself what you are an expert in.  If the answer comes back – nothing – then ask yourself if  you want to be an expert in anything in this world.

Continue to ask yourself that question throughout the day and see what comes up. Don’t struggle with the answer.  Allow the answer to emerge from somewhere deep inside. 

If you have family and friends that you trust; ask them if they think you are or could be an expert in a particular field or subject.  It is worth investigating, even if you only think about it just for today.