Sunday, September 22, 2019

Use The Bubble of Protection For Negative Work Environments

I really hate my job, the work atmosphere is very negative, and it’s a long commute.

I cry driving home from work. 

I feel sick all weekend especially Sunday because I have to go back into work Monday.

I feel work is all about the next mistake, not about how well you do the job.

~Worker Living in AUSTRALIA

circle of love

Today, I will ask to find peace in my work environment.

If I know it is a negative place to be and there are bad vibes, then I will pretend that I have a bubble around me for my protection.

Today, “I am protected from the negativity that surrounds me on this job. Whatever negative thoughts, actions or deeds are directed my way will be reflected back to the other person and not touch me.  I am asking for there to be peace in my work environment today.”

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live