Tuesday, September 17, 2019

You Don't Have to Live in A Cubicle. You Don't.

I do not like working in a cubicle and I am not passionate about what I do.

I feel stuck and unmotivated at my job.

I am just doing it for a paycheck, and I don’t even need as much money as I am making.

I feel there are more fulfilling and enjoyable job opportunities out there for me. I want to be in the right mindset before looking for jobs, so I am going to quit, take a month off, and then look for another job.

~ Worker Living in CALIFORNIA

cubicle

If we have gone through the “Just Quit” Steps then we are ready.

There might still be fear; but we can work through the fear with confidence in our decision.

There are some things that we know that we know:

  • We know that working in cubicle land doesn’t work for us.
  • We know that we feel stuck. 
  • We know we are in a dead-end job.
  • We know we are underappreciated. 
  • We know we need to “Just Quit”. 

If we know that we know…then we know what to do.  

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live