Friday, September 6, 2019

Your Body Doesn't Lie. Listen To It. Pay Attention to Your Health.

I dread going to work.

I don’t like the direction the company is going.

I feel very unfulfilled in my job and there are no opportunities for advancement in the company.

My health is suffering and I believe it is the stress of the job.

~Worker Living in the DISTRICT OF COLOMBIA

Health

Yes, our health is suffering because of the stress from this job.

Sometimes it sneaks up on us.  We don’t know for sure that we are under stress because of the job, then all of a sudden there it is – sleepless nights, eating issues, losing or gaining weight, nervous system issues, headaches, etc.

Your body doesn’t lie; it’s trying to get your attention.  Pay Attention.

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live