Monday, September 23, 2019

The Corporate Grind - A Powerful Force To Help You Decide To Pursue Your Purpose

I cannot seem to get the clarity and focus to even figure out what I am passionate about.

It seems to me I just may need to remove the stress, and tension that the corporate grind promotes before I can really move in the right direction.

~Worker Living in MASSACHUSETTS

decide to be

How close are you to completing Step 1 of the “Just Quit” Steps?

When you get to the point where you KNOW as hard as you have tried that you must remove the tension and stress of your job to move forward; you are close to making the decision to “Just Quit”.

The Corporate Grind is a powerful force.

Use that force to help you move forward.

You just have to decide that you are going to quit; you don’t have to quit today or tomorrow or next month; just make the decision today.

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live