Saturday, September 28, 2019

Clarity: Knowing What To Ignore & Letting Go of What Is Not Working

I am thinking about quitting my job without another one because I need clarity.

I spend so much of my life working or in school and worrying about if my decision to quit will affect my entire family.

I know I need to take some time off to find some clarity, but I get so nervous that I always talk myself out of it.

My brain is fried and my body is weak. I just can’t take the fact knowing that I am still working in hell.

~Worker Living in OHIO

clarity

Today, ask for clarity, right now and today.

We need clarity to be able to make a good decision.

We need clarity to know what to do next with our lives.

We need clarity to know how to move forward.

Ask for what you want and need.

Clarity.

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live