Saturday, October 5, 2019

Another Work Week To Face. Depressed? Don't Give Up.

I’m depressed, anxious, stressed, and contemplate suicide at work.

I’m physically sick from the depression, anxiety and stress, and being sick at work only makes the mental problems worse, which starts a cycle.

My boss is an a**hole with unrealistic demands.

I have to do all of my work, plus extra, plus clean up my co-worker’s half-a**ed job.

~Worker Living in MARYLAND

 

Depression

Today, seek help for your depression if you are contemplating suicide because of your job. 

Tell someone that you need help.  

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live

There is some interesting scientifically based therapy that is part of what is being called the “third wave” in behavioral and cognitive therapy.  It is called Acceptance and Commitment Therapy or ACT.

ACT is based on how the human mind works.

It can help you with the suffering and pain you may feel on Sunday’s as you face another work week. It teaches you how to use Mindfulness, Acceptance and Values to deal with suffering and pain.

Below is a good workbook  – Get Out of Your Mind and into Your Life