Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Free Your Mind. Have Courage. Walk Through The Door.

I cannot seem to even figure out what I have any passion for. 

I have no energy nor can I concentrate to really think about what really makes me happy. I have no idea at this point.

I make it to the weekends drained and always seem to think about what is coming up the next day or the next week – some weeks are worse than others. 

~Worker Living in MASSACHUSETTS

free your mind

Today, I will live my life EVEN THOUGH I am miserable on my job.

I will not live to just make it to the weekend.  I will find something to do to relieve the stress so that I can free my mind to figure out what I am passionate about.

Even if I just take a minute and deeply breathe, then that’s what I will do.

The more I can find what works for me to relieve the stress the closer I will get to being able to use every day to find my way out of this situation.

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live