Monday, October 28, 2019

Clinically Depressed??? That's Your Wake-Up Call.

I have no boundaries between work and home; I am doing two people’s jobs in a culture that doesn’t align with my values.

I gave so much recently that I was off work for 5/6 months with clinical depression.

~Worker Living in the UNITED KINGDOM

fears and dreams

Being diagnosed with clinical depression because of your job is your wake-up call. 

This is the moment you know that something has to change.

It’s not easy to get that diagnosis and you certainly don’t want anyone else to know that you are clinically depressed, but YOU know. 

You know that being in this particular job is causing you distress.

You have to figure out how to get from where you are today to where you need to go.  It’s difficult, yes it is, but it’s not impossible. You will look back on today, 5 -10 years from now and say…I did it!…I did it!…I did it!…