Wednesday, October 16, 2019

“May My Boss Be Happy Today Day”

I am not happy at all doing what I’ve been doing.

I feel bored doing the same thing over and over again for the past few quarters and I don’t work well with the new superior.

If I’m allowed to… I’d call him a jerk!

~Worker Living in MALAYSIA

Happy Boss Day

We have all been there at one point or another where we think our boss or the bosses are jerks.  They don’t listen, they don’t care, they this and they that. 

You can think they are jerks and you can even call them that (to yourself of course) but what does that get you? You are still stuck.  You are still working for them. 

Instead, just for today, let’s turn it around.  Your boss, everyone’s boss – they are people; they are human just like you are.  You might hate them, think they are not smart, and even think they are jerks.  They might mistreat you; take credit for your work, etc., etc., etc.

Just for today totally focus and say with all sincerity: “May (insert the jerk bosses name here) be happy.”  

It might feel strange when you say it for the first time but say it nonetheless.

We all just want to be happy. 

Wish for your ”jerk” boss that they may be happy.  Somehow showing compassion and letting go of the anger you may feel about your boss loosens something somewhere and things start to positively change.

Give it a try…just for today…if you so desire you can go back to calling them a jerk tomorrow.

Today…all over the world is: “May my boss be happy today” Day.  

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live