Monday, October 21, 2019

No More Excuses

I’ve been ready to leave since 2010 but fear and money has kept me from making the decision.

There is nothing wrong with the job or the people, but I know in my heart this is not what I want to continue to do, because it fills me with dread every day. The feeling has only grown worse over the years.

In 2010 I set up a website which is my ultimate dream of being able to earn my income, but working full-time is making it very difficult to spend the time I need on my website.

~Worker Living in UNITED KINGDOM

no more excuses

That’s it.

Today, if you have a website or a blog and you love working on it, then work on it.

WHILE you are working this job that “fills you with dread”; WORK ON YOUR OWN THING.

If working on it brings you joy, then great. Even if you don’t make a dime for YEARS you have given yourself joy working on something you are interested in.

Something will break.

You’ll figure out a way to make money on it, or something else that interest you.

No more excuses.

 

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live