Saturday, October 12, 2019

When Will You Explore and Do The Things YOU Want To Do? Today? Tomorrow? NEVER?

I am unhappy with the way work takes over my life.

I have other things I want to do (write) and  work leaves no time for that.

I also want to be able to do things thoroughly, not be rushing all the time.

I’ve showed lots of symptoms of stress lately and at 50 who knows how much quality time I have left?

If I don’t give myself time now to explore the things I want to explore, when will it ever happen?

~Worker Living in the UNITED KINGDOM

explore

One day will be our last day.

One day this adventure we call life will all be over.

That’s how the story ends for everyone. None of us know the end date, but we know that it’s coming.

What do you want to explore?

How long do you think you’ll have time to explore and find out what you like or what you’re good at?

Today, commit to exploring what you want to do and what brings you joy and happiness.

 If you know what that is (like writing) then ask yourself why you are not doing what you love to do? DO NOT settle for the answer that it won’t pay the bills…go deeper.

This is your life and no one else’s. 

If you are supposed to write and be a writer then WRITE. If you align yourself with what YOU were born to do, you will not be denied THAT.  That thing will pay the bills one way or another and no one can stop that from happening…except YOU getting in your own way.

Today, Explore.

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live

P.S.

Tomorrow in the U.S. is Columbus Day… EXPLORE, DREAM, DISCOVER sail away from the safe harbor.