Saturday, November 16, 2019

Doors Of Opportunity Will Present Themselves…Even Without A Degree.

I’m depressed; there is no growth prospect. I’m not enjoying what I am doing and I’m working with stupid people.  I feel like I am getting no skills here and not improving myself. 

This job is actually stagnating me and making me unemployable. 

No matter how hard I work I will never be promoted because of my lack of education. I have tried to study but have no support and I am really interested in IT. 

Finding a new job in South Africa with our unemployment at 50+% will be hard but I can’t bear this job anymore.

~Worker Living in South Africa

open doors

If you know exactly what you want, then it’s already there waiting for you to come and get it.

Move towards what you know you want to do. 

Doors will open and opportunities will present themselves…even without a degree.