Sunday, November 17, 2019

Find A Hobby...Do Your Hobby...De-Stress

I’ve been at my job, a kitchen for eight years. I recently had an episode a month back, it felt like a heart attack. It was one of the scariest things I have ever felt. It happened again and again over the next few weeks.

I went to a heart doctor, and he said, there is nothing wrong with your heart. It’s stress, you’re having panic attacks he said. I have not felt normal for some time.

Every now and again, when I have time off, or am actively participating in my hobbies, and passions, I feel like my old self again.

But most days I just feel bad. It’s a horrible feeling that I would never wish on anyone. I don’t ever want to feel this way ever again.

I have strongly disliked my job for many years and have suffered problems related to stress because of it, but never this bad.  

It’s just too much and I can’t put myself thru it any more. 

~Worker Living in Florida

 

hobbies Churchill

Sometimes all it takes is for us to lose ourselves in our hobbies.

They are our passions.

They allow us to de- stress.

They allow us to un-think.

They can pull us out of a deep depression.

Those hobbies can help us find our way, our path, and our plan.

Today, do your hobby or if you don’t have a hobby then go to a hobby store and walk around it and decide to try something that interest you…then…you’ll have a hobby.