Saturday, November 23, 2019

Self Respect Means Knowing and Doing What Is Best For You

I’m tired of being taken advantage of and disrespected.

I’m tired of working my a** off for minimum wage and pouring my heart into a franchise I can’t change. Along with a penny pinching boss that defines cheap. (Broken furnace gets space heaters).

~Worker Living in CANADA  

Self Respect

Today I will show respect.  I will start with showing myself respect.

One of the universal truths; no matter who you are, where you were born, your race, your color or any other social factors is that ALL people want respect. They want to be treated with dignity and feel like they count.  The only problem is that not everyone knows or understands that universal truth.

You cannot respect others if you don’t respect yourself.

Just for this day respect yourself. Move through your day fully aware of your emotions (feelings) and your needs (physical, social, and emotional). It will start to amaze you as you focus on respecting yourself first and others second;  how the universe around you picks up on it and your outlook and situation starts to improve.

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live