Thursday, November 14, 2019

What Do You Want? Name It. Identify It. You Already Have The Power.

I don’t like my workplace.

I don’t like management.

It’s not what I want to do at all.

It is thousands of kilometers away from the only thing that matters to me – my family.  I don’t like where I live and miss my culture.      

~Worker Living in Australia

wizard of oz

There are some jobs that we have moved away from family, friends and our home country to pursue.  At first it can be exciting…new place…new city…new experiences… THEN…the lights come on and you see the mess that you are in.

It seems almost impossible to figure out how to get out of where you are. You just want to be able to go home…be like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz and click your heels three times and just go home.

Well, it might not be that easy, but that is a start.  To KNOW what you want to do.  Name it.  Identify it.  See it. You have to see it on the inside before it materializes on the outside.