Thursday, November 28, 2019

Yes, You CAN Handle Being Honest With Yourself About Your Job Situation

I’m tired of it.

I’m not making enough money to deal with it all any more, not to mention the commute. I’m tired of feeling like I’m wasting my time while I’m there, and then there’s the clueless manager.

I’m tired of the schedule. I’m sick of the leg pain and feeling worn out the next day.

I’m ready to push myself into finding something new. I can find another job, provided that I finally start looking for one. Almost any job I get will pay me more than I’m making now.

I made a big mistake recently and have to deal with the consequences. It made me realize that my job isn’t worth it.

~Worker Living in Illinois

Be Honest

Finally, when we get to the point where we know we need to leave a job it is a liberating moment.

Finally, we can be real with ourselves.

Finally, we can stop faking it and telling others and ourselves how happy we are.  We aren’t happy.  We are sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Finally…we know this job isn’t worth it anymore and we need to move on.