Saturday, January 18, 2020

Fear + Anger + Hate = Suffering. Stop Suffering & Work Your "Just Quit" Plan

I wake up dreading the coming day.

I feel mentally drained after work and can’t concentrate on anything. I feel physically sick/anxious.

I’m sick of taking sh*t from other people that think they are entitled to it because they are above me on the corporate ladder. Every single day I want to grab them by the ears and knee them in the face.

~Worker Living in Finland

Fear Anger Hate

Today, acknowledge that you may be angry and may feel rage but that you will not be violent.

If you think of violent things to do to anyone at work, recognize that that is not the answer.

You can be kind to yourself and acknowledge that you might have reason to think these thoughts, but don’t act on them.  Instead work your “Just Quit” plan and leave this job gracefully.