Monday, January 20, 2020

Don't Think You Can Hold On? You Can...Just Hold On...

I hate my job. I dread going into work every morning, and I am always looking for an excuse to get out of work. It’s not that I don’t like the actual job itself, but I don’t like the management style, or the environment that I’m in.

My boss, who I used to think was a great boss, is actually a terrible manager.

I don’t know how much longer I can last.

~Worker Living in Canada

Hold On Even When You Can't Hold On

A part of getting through the “Just Quit” process is to learn to wait.  To hold on.  Even though “Just Quit” is about letting go; you have to hold on until you are SURE that you need to let go. 

Today, just hold on.

  • Hold on to the fact that you have come this far. 
  • Hold on to the fact that you are not alone.
  • Hold on to the fact that you KNOW you will survive this. 
  • Hold on to the fact that one day you will look back on this time in your life and be able to share your story with someone about how to make it through a job that they need to “Just Quit”.

For today, just hold on.