Friday, January 10, 2020

What Is The Point Of Faking Happiness When You Can "Be" Happy?

I’ve reached a point in my life where I’m not happy every day. I don’t enjoy going to work. I’m my happiest when I’m not at work.

I’m tired of being other people’s crutch to do whatever they want me to do. I need to be my own person.

What’s the point of faking happiness when there’s real happiness to be found and experienced? I need to be out of my comfort zone for once to kick myself in the *ss to do something for myself professionally.

~Worker Living in Canada

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live

Happiness is

Today, ask yourself if you can ever be happy in this job.  

Not, are you faking happiness and making others BELIEVE that you are happy; but are you really happy or could you be? 

If the answer is no; then you need to get out of your comfort zone and take some actions TODAY.