Friday, January 3, 2020

Gratitude Changes The Game...Play To Win...

I am not suited for the role. The constant criticism has created lack of confidence and I feel it dipping every day.

I don’t like my boss even though I think he has done as much if not more for me to help me.

It’s hard to find time to interview with other companies. The constant stress and hatred towards what I do is affecting my personal relationship. I have been a horrible girlfriend constantly whining and complaining.

~Worker Living in Massachusetts

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live

gratitude parent virtue

Being grateful changes the game.

You can’t be grateful and miserable at the same moment.

Just focus on being grateful for one thing. It’s a start.

When you focus on gratitude it is a fertile ground for more things to grow that you can be grateful for.