Friday, January 3, 2020

Another Year...Monday's Coming...Alarm Clock...Feeling Like A Robot? There Is Another Way...Celebrating Life

I just know I am not where I am supposed to be. I need to be doing something else.

My life cannot and should not be boiled down to the repetitive robotic tasks I complete each day.

I believe in a higher purpose. I refuse to sell my soul, my hours, my relationships, and my all, for sustenance. It’s just not right. I quit.    

~Worker Living in Lebanon

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live

Celebrate Life

Today, remember you are not a robot.  You are not a machine.  You are a person and you have feelings, relationships and a soul.  

Do not allow this job to take away your essence.

When you begin to feel like your tasks are robotic in nature, remember that you do have control over your thoughts while you are performing  mind-numbing tasks, and because of that,  you ARE in control of my life.