Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Feel Broken? Feel Stressed? Feel That; Then Put Yourself Together & Fly Away

My health has been declining from the stress. I cry almost every day. The stress has become unbearable.

I want to have time again to relax and to rediscover myself without stress surrounding everything I do. The stress at my job currently follows me everywhere so it’s hard to just have fun outside of work even.

I also want to make a career change and want to narrow down what I’d like to do (I am pretty sure I want to become a programmer or web developer.)

I feel broken and want to feel whole again.

~Worker Living in Colorado

Broken wings fly

Emotional stress can make us feel broken. 

It can make us not find pleasure in anything. 

We can put ourselves back together. We WILL put ourselves back together one piece at a time. We will not let this job break us down, not today.