Friday, January 24, 2020

Who Am I? Ask Yourself That Over & Over Again.

I am quitting my job because my boss is disrespectful to all his employees.

He has no problem belittling and embarrassing us in front of the patients and he is just rude in general.

I am constantly stressed, always in a sour mood and have gained 15 pounds since I started there three months ago.

I do not have another job lined up but I feel that for the sake of my mental and physical health this is the best solution.

~Worker Living In Wisconsin

Be Still and Know

Today, take a good long look in the mirror and ask yourself;

“Who am I?” 

Ask that same question over and over and over again while looking at yourself in the mirror.  This will help you determine your next move.

P.S.

To provide you with a little help to recognize who you are once you get beyond your name, title, stuff you have, your ego…

  • OSHO’s thoughts on the subject are here.
  • Kate Tempest take is below.