Saturday, March 7, 2015

Commitment Is What Transforms Promise Into Reality ~Abraham Lincoln

I have set “exit dates” every few months for the past two years.

I have explored all departments of my company that interest me, and I do not want the job of anybody in the building. I do not want my boss’s job.

When I am not in the office, I am happier and more focused. My mental juice is exhausted by the end of the day which makes working on my own endeavors difficult. 

~Worker Location is UNKNOWN or Worldwide

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live

commitment

You have to be committed to yourself and your own deadlines. 

If you are at the point where you have already made the decision to “Just Quit” and you have done all the Steps then you will be prepared when the date arrives.

If however you have not saved enough money or found your purpose then you are not ready. 

It’s as simple as that.