Monday, March 23, 2015

Bitter or Better. It's Your Choice.

Because I hate what I do.

It’s the most boring thing in the world. I feel like I’ve lost my time and my life.

I have started hating my colleagues (when most of them are objectively pretty nice). 

I don’t want to spend most of my life doing something I dislike and become bitter.

~Worker Living in the UNITED KINGDOM

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live

better not bitter

Today, ask yourself if you are bitter about your life.

If you find that you are bitter you need to realize that you can change your life by your decisions.  First decide if you want to be bitter or to make things better.  If you choose bitter, then you choose bitter and that’s your decision…You’re bitter. If you choose better, then that’s your decision…You’re better.

This is your life and you can work on improving it for the better or decide to stay bitter.  It’s just a choice.