Friday, March 6, 2015

Start Where You Are, Use What You Have, Do What You Can

The banking profession is not for me.

I am trying to change my career field, but feel as if all of my hours spent working are leaving little to no time to invest in building the skills I need to make the preparations to go into a different field.

~Worker Living in VIRGINIA

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live

start where you are

Today, if you KNOW the career field that you want to move towards commit yourself to building the skills you need, making the contacts, getting the certification, taking the class, etc.

Work out a plan and a schedule to make it happen. 

DO NOT “try” to do this; DO IT.  Invest in your future and know that you can make this career change that you think will make you happy.