Monday, March 9, 2015

You Have Feet In Your Shoes...You Can Move On...

My job is detrimental to my health.

I cry every Sunday night and my feet hate to carry me through the front door of my work.

I can’t do it anymore.

~Worker Living in TEXAS

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live

places you will go

It is true; our jobs can be detrimental to both our mental and physical health.  We know this, we have experienced this, and we might be experiencing it today.  It is equally true that if we have feet (first be grateful for that); then let your feet do the talking.

Your feet do not have to CONTINUE to carry you through the doors of a job that you hate and is making you miserable.  Your feet can start walking down another path. A path to meaningful work.

Today, just be grateful that you have feet that can go on any path that YOU choose.  You don’t have to stay stuck walking day after day-after-day into that job…you don’t!