Monday, March 30, 2015

Feeling Like A Failure? GREAT. Join the Club. Now S-t-a-r-t Again.

I work over 12 hour days during the work week and still work on the weekends and I am still behind.

Upper Management is now giving me attitude no matter what I tell them about the challenges and what I have done to try and overcome them.

My health is being affected and I am always finding myself sick.

No matter how much harder I try to catch up there is more workload coming at me.

~Worker Living in CALIFORNIA

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live

failure

Today, figure out EXACTLY how much time during the week that you have to focus on YOURSELF and improving YOUR situation.

There are 168 hours in a week. Everybody only gets 168 hours each week, including YOU. 

How many of those hours can you carve out to work on yourself and do what you need to do to “let come” the future that wants to live through you?  Once you have that number…even if it is only one hour a day or a total of seven hours a week… use THOSE hours to change YOUR life.

Even if it takes you a year (7 hours x 52 weeks = 15 full days) make the best use of those hours.  

NO MORE EXCUSES…COMPLAINING…HOPING… WISHING…PRAYING…

TAKE ACTION – STARTING T-O-D-A-Y